Office of Compliance and Equity Management

Reporting Options

One of our main goals is to ensure that all parties receive information regarding their resources and options for resolving these issues. Reporting does not mean a formal investigation will automatically be launched.


How to File a Report 

Reports can be made by:

• Completing a Report an Incident form

Please note that failure to identify all relevant parties may limit the University’s ability to adequately respond to your complaint.

• Contacting the Title IX Officer, or Title IX Deputy Coordinator.

• Contacting UNI Police

• Contacting the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights to file a formal complaint.

Contacting a trusted faculty or staff member from the university is another option. More information about disclosing to faculty or staff can be found on the Mandated Reporter page.


Reporting an Incident (PDF)