- Request a Presentation
- University of Northern Iowa Presentations by the OCEM (in-person or online)
- On advocacy, consent policy, reporting responsibilities, etc
- Sexual Assault Prevention Strategic Plan (SAPSP)
- Create an event or start a project to be part of UNI’s SAPSP strategies to end sexual misconduct through Campus Education, Campus Communication and Awareness, and Campus Climate
- Stay up-to-date with events, statistics, and university policies through the OCEM social media
- Facebook: University of Northern Iowa OCEM @ uni.ocem
- Instagram: UNI Panthers OCEM @ uni_ocem
- Twitter: University of Northern Iowa – OCEM @ uni_ocem
C.H.A.N.G.E. (Challenging Harmful Assault Narratives through Group Expression) is an art exhibit that gives survivors and supporters a space to share their creative work concerning stigmas of sexual assault.
This exhibit asks observers to evaluate what enabled us as individuals or as a society to ever question, "What were you wearing?" to survivors of sexual assault. This art installation displays replications of outfits from stories of student survivors alongside a message from the survivor.
Training and Educational Opportunities
- Online Everfi training
- Students required to take the program (new, incoming first-year and transfer students), can access the program through MyUniverse. Please look for the Sexual Assault Prevention box on My Page and click "Go to the Online Program".
- Riverview Center Volunteering
- 24-hour hotline, medical advocacy, events, fundraisers, and office volunteers