Reporting Options

One of our main goals is to ensure that all parties receive information regarding resources and their options for resolving issues of discrimination, harassment and sexual misconduct.

Reporting does not mean a formal investigation will automatically be launched.

How to Submit a Report

To report an incident to the university online, complete the Submit a Report form.

Reports can also be made in person, through telephone or through email to the Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Title IX Coordinator. Contact information for these individuals can be found on our Title IX Team web page.

To file a formal complaint about discrimination through a party outside the university, contact the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights.

Anonymous Reports: Please note that failure to identify the parties may limit the university's ability to adequately respond to your complaint. The university strives to provide supportive measures for all involved, which is impossible with anonymous reporting. The complainant should fear no loss of privacy by making a report to the university.​

Criminal Reports: If witnessing a crime or needing emergency assistance, contact 911 for emergency help. To file an anonymous report of a criminal offense, call the UNI Police at 319-273-2712.